Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Seeing Double

Gosh, it has been forever since Hootie and I have posted here.  She's been busy with life stuff and you know I need her help with the computer.  

Yesterday we were out on our late afternoon walk in the woods, when I thought my friend Maggie was coming my way.  She's a friend who was bitten by a Timber Rattle Snake just over a year ago and has lived to tell her tale!  Maggie knows me and she and I love to sniff one another.   This dog was much more reserved and was staying back.  As Hootie and I got closer to this dog, we could see it's guardian had another pooch by her side.  Weird...he looked just like me!  


This is NOT two of me or me moving in this photo!

me * Quid * Murray
You can't tell in the photos, but it was raining. I had all ready decided Murray and Quid were cool so I wasn't interested in hanging out for a photo.  Hootie of course got chatty.  She found out all about Murray and Quid from their guardian, B.J. Quid was rescued from a shelter too when he was 9.  He is 11 now...a glimpse for Hootie of me in two years! Still handsome, just a little more gray. ~W

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say on this subject? Thanks for sharing!