Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Favorite Thing...Hunting!

A good hunter never limits his field.  

Clues are everywhere.   
One must look high...
...and low.  
Sometimes a good hunter needs to follow his nose.  
BINGO!  
I found a mouse under the snow!  
I found a dead Carolina Chickadee over the hill!  
And this morning I found...an opossum!  
I tested whether it was playing opossum by hitting it with my paw.  
I even picked it up and flipped it around with my mouth.  
A good hunter is NEVER afraid of getting dirty, or snowy!  

~W

2 comments:

  1. you are such a fine hunter winston:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good boy! He does indeed look in his element out there in the snow, playing and hunting and generally holding down the fort! I haven't seen this blog yet, I'll definitely be back to keep up with Mr. Winston!
    Cheers!

    p.s. I hadn't pictured what it might have looked like to someone else to see a girl driving down the road, arm out the window snapping pictures, hehe, that gave me a giggle. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say on this subject? Thanks for sharing!