Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Gentle Hunter...

Believe it or not, I DO know when to hunt and when to be nice.  Hootie did a fantastic job capturing a very disturbing picture of me while I was hunting the ghost crabs on vacation!  Check out my fangs and wild eyes!  For the full effect, if you can enlarge this pic...DO IT!

*****
But I do know when it's time to hunt-to-kill or when to hunt-to-discover some- thing.  On the return trip home, from vacation, the family spent a night in Gatlinburg, TN.  On the morning walk before jumping in the van, Hootie and I found this little kitten.  See my nose!  His mama was close by and he was much too little to be away from her, so we left him.  The girl child was NOT happy when she found out.  Think the first picture of me above, but add a girl child face... can you see it?    ~W  

1 comment:

  1. awwww Winston you look so sweet with the little bitty kitty:) If you want a kitten sibling, just let me know. I will drive one to you:)lol! You were quite fierce looking with that crab! I would feel very safe from crabs, around you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say on this subject? Thanks for sharing!