Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Fun


Imagine a Tyrannosaurus Rex putting their nose into a cave and you are that "thing" he is hunting.  The T. Rex's hot breath rushes past your face as he exhales, while you hold on tight as he drawls breath in; deep, snorting inhales as he breathes with his mouth open allowing the extra nasal passage on the roof of his mouth to fill with your odoriferous scent.  You quiver in place and hope his interest will fade or be drawn to something else.

I'm that T. Rex in these photos!  I can smell that little chipmunk, just inches away from my teeth.  Lately I've been hot on the trail of several prize catches.  Unfortunately, I have found something else out about my desired treats...

Enlarge to see a "behind" in the log.

...chipmunks can climb, really high up trees.  ~W





1 comment:

What do you have to say on this subject? Thanks for sharing!