Friday, January 15, 2010

Last Sunday...

DH read the comics on Sunday and then told Hootie this one was all about her and me!  
For Better or Worse Comics by Lynn Johnston

*****
Just a week before this comic I was next door at Gma & Gpa's.  
The Girl was snuggled up on the couch so I tested the waters by climbing up with her.  
BINGO!
They all thought I was SO cute!
Grandparents are great as next door neighbors.    


Then I came home and decided to try this out again...

Hootie was asleep when I tried this, 
so the Girl and DH took my picture 
for her to see the next morning.
  
BUSTED!  

She doesn't like it when I'm on this couch.  
I even tried my puppy-dog eyes on her! 

 The good news is there's a couch downstairs I can climb on!  

*****

BTW, When Hootie does go out... :)
~W

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say on this subject? Thanks for sharing!