Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My First Check Up and Playing in the Snow, Again!

Yesterday I had a check up at the vet.  My new family has been trying to fatten me up since I was about 10 pounds under weight when they adopted me.  They are feeding me well here and I have gained four pounds in the past two months.  I LOVE to go out and hunt!  Hootie takes her camera and hunts too.  
Today the kids had a 2 hour delay to their start of the school day.  Hootie and I got to go out early for our big walk since she didn't have to go to school herself!  First we saw this group of deer. 
The snow last night was resting on every branch....
...and leaf.  This is a holly bush.  
Later, on our walk, I saw more deer lying in the woods.  

The streams were still flowing too.
Here's the Chief of the woods...  
...hail to the Chief!
~W

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say on this subject? Thanks for sharing!